Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dangerous thoughts carefully encased in manipulated truth.
Even when the door was locked, from you I learnt my youth.

Here lies no reason, merely rhyme. Torn illusion, be still - be mine.

The dimming light, it blinds my eyes, the sand, it heaves my heart.
Wandering mind finds wandering soul, the end before the start.

In short supply, this time so cruel. You’re the clown but I’m the fool.

My nonsense for your sanity, your present for my past.
There is no room for tragedy, I know the verve at last.

Find a secret, keep it safe. I drink the poison, blissful fate.

Fill my lungs with air and drop me in the deepest sea.
I will find my way ashore, to you the faintest memory.

Hand in hand, don’t say a word, what keeps you warm will leave me cold.

Close your eyes. Lose your step. And I, in turn, shall too.
I can but heal, with sad surprise, this love I barely knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home