Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I hate everything i have to say. I have nothing to say. Profoundly uninspired. I am broken. I am fake. You are nothing more than the perception i have of you. Which i bend to my satisfaction. I am unsatisfied. Dissatisfied. Shoot to aim. I will forgive you.I always do. Look into the mirror and find that its glass. I am not on the other side. If you wait too long you dissapear. No more love stories. Hope is for romantics. Faith is for the weak. Invincible is not impermeable. Melt my cold cold heart with words of truth. You don't miss me. You mourn the loss of a salvageable soul. There is only winter here. Hungry for illusion. Pick a fight. Pick me. I only wanted you to see me. You looked away. You couldn't bare the ugliness. It makes too much sense. You were ordinary after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home