Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I lose myself to illusion. I only hear my version of anything said. One small gesture of kindness is a gigantic love affair. Don't touch me, i might evaporate. I have trouble separating fantasy from reality. Or maybe i just don't want to. Its better in my head.
There is no dissapointment in my world. Everyone is beautiful, even me. Its always raining, satin drops. Escalators take you anywhere you want to go. Dancing is better than sex. Your dream is your truth. You can go back and do it again, as many times as you want, in any way you want. There is no word for 'mistake' or 'regret' or 'guilt'. Memories never fade. You won't forget a voice or taste or song. You are nothing and everything simultaneously. An olympic gymnast, a nobel laureate, a musician, a child. You can invite anyone. There is no awkwardness, no insecurity. The perfect soundtrack plays in the background. You feel only what you want, with whom you want. Its never boring. Its not hard. Its enough.
Strangers make for the best lovers. Platonic love is all i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home