Thursday, September 25, 2008

«Suppose I said
I am on my best behavior
And there are times
I lose my worried mind

Would you want me when Im not myself?
Wait it out while I am someone else?»

- John Mayer, Not myself

I don't even know what to say. If there were some sort of equivalent to a CAT scan able to measure suffering in the brain, i'm sure death would be prescribable. I find it hard to believe that anyone on this planet feels the same way i do because why are you still here?
but then i am so it's just another fun paradox.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aprendiz said...

Mais um belo post, Bette! Eu quando opinei acerca da depressão, fi-lo porque já ultrapassei uma, com base numa experiência empírica minha, e não apenas teórica...

Tenho uma relação amor-ódio com a melancolia e as profundezas da alma humana. Esta é uma das razões porque gosto do teu blog.A tua escrita penetra e provoca reflexão, o que me fascina.

Os meus parabéns...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home